The purpose of the Union County Public Schools Human Resources Division is to secure and retain professional, knowledgeable employees who are culturally aware and prepared to work for the good of all children. We will accomplish this mission through conscientious customer service, cooperative networking, and the efficient use of technology.
The UCPS human Resources Division is responsible for overseeing the employment decisions for all Union County Public School employees, as well as staff development for employees.
Top Reasons to Work in UCPS
- Union County is a great place to work and live.
- Excellent employee benefits package
- Competitive local salary supplements
- $1,750 additional bonus for teaching in a high priority school
- $1,500 additional supplement for National Board Certification or Master’s
- Comprehensive support program for beginning teachers
- Excellent Instructional Program and support staff
- Fastest growing school district in North Carolina
- Approximately 35 miles east of Charlotte, the largest city in North Carolina
- Within 200 miles of major beaches and the mountains
Ready to apply? Click here to go to the Employment page.
In compliance with federal law, Union County Public Schools administers all educational programs, employment activities and admissions without discrimination against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, age, or disability.