- 504 Handbook for Parent and Students (Spanish)
- 504 Modification Sheet
Uploaded 19 Sep 2013
- Concussion Letter to Parents
Use this letter to communicate with parents of students who have suffered a concussion.
- Cumulative Folder Alert Sheet
Use this sheet to alert staff of Student's 504 Accommodation Plan. Sheet should be copied in Red.
- Determination of Eligibility Form
Worksheet to determine student eligibility for a 504 Plan
- Exit Report Form
Use this form when students exit the 504 plan or exit the school.
- Invitation to Conference
Invitation to parents to attend 504 meeting
- Invitation to Manifestation Determination Meeting
This form should be used to invite parents/guardians to the manifestation determination meeting.
- Manifestation Determination Worksheet and Results
This form is used by the District 504 Director when holding Manifestation Determination Meetings.
- Physician's Questionnaire for 504 Students
Use this form to obtain more information from the doctor when determining eligibility and accommodations for students with physical or mental disabilities.
- Prior Notice and Parent Consent Form
Use this form to give prior notice and obtain consent from parents to evaluate students eligible for a 504 plan.
- Section 504
- Section 504 Annual Review Form
Use this form for annual review of 504 students
- Section 504 Checklist Form
Checklist of 504 procedures
- Section 504 Grievance Form
Use this form to file a grievance to the District 504 Coordinator if there is a claim of discrimination or violation of student's Section 504 rights.
- Section 504 Handbook for Educators (Revised February 18, 2014)
The purpose of this handbook is to provide school personnel with an overview of Section 504 and the ADA, and specific, practical guidelines for schools to use when working with children who are eligible for protections and services under Section 504 and the ADA. Inside the handbook are forms that 504 coordinators will use to complete the Section 504 process. Uploaded 19 SEpt 2013
- Section 504 Handbook for Parents and Students (Revised February 18,2014)
The purpose of the attached handbook is to provide parents with an overview of Section 504 and the ADA, and the guidelines used by schools when working with children who are eligible for protections and services under Section 504 and the ADA.
- Section 504 Notice of Parent and Student Rights (Revised July 18, 2012)
Section 504 Notice of Rights document as defined by the SECTION 504 REHABILITATION ACT OF 1973
- Section 504 Plan for Students with Food/PT Allergies
Use this form to create a 504 Plan for students with food or peanut/tree allergies.
- Section 504 Reevaluation Form
A reevaluation should be completed on all 504 students every 3 years. Use this form to reevaluate students with a current 504 Plan.
- Section 504 Referral Form
This form is used to refer students who may be eligible for a 504 plan.
- Section 504_ADA Student Accommodation Form
Use this form to record student accommodations.
- Transfer of Student 504 Folders
Use this form when transferring 504 folders to another school within the district.
- UCPS Section 504 Plan for Students with Diabetes
Use this form to develop a 504 Plan for students with diabetes.
- UCPS Section 504 Training and Update Information
This is a copy of the information presented to staff at the annual section 504 training and update workshop. Uploaded 19 Sept 2013