- 504 Handbook for Parent and Students (Spanish)
- 504 Modification Sheet
Uploaded 19 Sep 2013
- Concussion Letter to Parents
Use this letter to communicate with parents of students who have suffered a concussion.
- Cumulative Folder Alert Sheet
Use this sheet to alert staff of Student's 504 Accommodation Plan. Sheet should be copied in Red.
- Determination of Eligibility Form (Revised May 14, 2014)
Worksheet to determine student eligibility for a 504 Plan
- Exit Report Form
Use this form when students exit the 504 plan or exit the school.
- Invitation to Conference
Invitation to parents to attend 504 meeting
- Invitation to Manifestation Determination Meeting
This form should be used to invite parents/guardians to the manifestation determination meeting.
- Manifestation Determination Worksheet and Results
This form is used by the District 504 Director when holding Manifestation Determination Meetings.
- Physician and/or Treatment Professional Questionnaire
Use this form to obtain more information from the health care professional when determining eligibility and accommodations for students with physical or mental disabilities.
- Prior Notice and Parent Consent Form
Use this form to give prior notice and obtain consent from parents to evaluate students eligible for a 504 plan.
- Referral Process for Students with Hearing Loss
Use this document as a guideline to refer and determine eligibility for students with hearing loss
- Review of Accommodations Used During Testing
Form to be used during team decisions prior to testing to record required testing accommodations documented on the student's IEP, Section 504 Plan, LEP documentation, or transitory impairment documentation, for data entry into CECAS or PowerSchool, and during/after testing to record the accommodations provided and used during testing
- Review of Accommodations Used During Testing Form Procedures
Process guide for the Review of Accommodations Used During Testing forms
- Section 504
- Section 504 Annual Review Form
Use this form for annual review of 504 students
- Section 504 Checklist Form
Checklist of 504 procedures
- Section 504 Grievance Procedures and Grievance Form
This form outlines the grievance procedures for any person who believes she or he has been subject to discrimination on the basis of disability. It also provides the written form for filing a grievance.
- Section 504 Handbook for Educators (Revised April 25, 2014)
The purpose of this handbook is to provide school personnel with an overview of Section 504 and the ADA, and specific, practical guidelines for schools to use when working with children who are eligible for protections and services under Section 504 and the ADA. Inside the handbook are forms that 504 coordinators will use to complete the Section 504 process. Uploaded April 28, 2014
- Section 504 Handbook for Parents and Students (Revised April 8,2014)
The purpose of the attached handbook is to provide parents with an overview of Section 504 and the ADA, and the guidelines used by schools when working with children who are eligible for protections and services under Section 504 and the ADA.
- Section 504 Notice of Parent and Student Rights (Revised July 18, 2012)
Section 504 Notice of Rights document as defined by the SECTION 504 REHABILITATION ACT OF 1973
- Section 504 Plan for Students with Food/PT Allergies Revised 4-25-2014
Use this form to create a 504 Plan for students with food or peanut/tree allergies.
- Section 504 Reevaluation Form
A reevaluation should be completed on all 504 students every 3 years. Use this form to reevaluate students with a current 504 Plan.
- Section 504 Referral Form
This form is used to refer students who may be eligible for a 504 plan.
- Section 504 Testing Accommodations Chart Revised Jul13
Form to be used for documenting students' required testing accommodations in Section 504 Plans. Use of this chart is strongly encouraged by the NCDPI as it facilitates the consistent documentation of required testing accommodations for students across plan types.
- Section 504_ADA Student Accommodation Form
Use this form to record student accommodations.
- Transfer of Section 504 Plans
Use this form when transferring 504 folders to another school within the district.
- Transitory Impairment Documentation Accommodations Chart
Chart for documentation of required testing accommodations in a student's Transitory Impairment Documentation
- UCPS Section 504 Plan for Students with Diabetes
Use this form to develop a 504 Plan for students with diabetes.
- UCPS Section 504 Training and Update Information
This is a copy of the information presented to staff at the annual section 504 training and update workshop. Uploaded 19 Sept 2013
- Verification of Receipt of 504 Accommodations Revised March 31, 2014
“This form is to verify receipt of student's Section 504 Plan Accommodations. The educational provider should sign to verify receipt of the Plan and the 504 Coordinator should sign that they have given the Plan to all of the student's educational providers.”