Resources for Parents
**Due to COVID-19 School Office is Closed. Only Essential Employees Allowed in the Building. Office Staff will be working remotely at this time.
Please call the school if you need further information (704) 296-3120 and leave a message. Your call will be answered within 24 hours.
You can also email the staff. If you need to register for the upcoming school year, please go to Scribbles on the UCPS website and do an online enrollment.
Thank you for your patience.
Debido a COVID-19 La oficina de la escuela está cerrada!
General Information for Parents
Clubs and Athletics InformationWe Need Volunteers
- Health Sciences Academy at Monroe Middle School Mission & Vision Statement
- 2019-2020 Bell Schedule
- 2019-2020 Standard Code of Dress
- 2019-2020 HSA@MMS Student Handbook
- UCPS Student Handbook and Curriculum Guide
MMS Media Center
Resources for Middle School StudentsUCPS Websites
NC DPI Websites
Websites you might find helpful:
- UCPS Healthy Schools
- Reading Rocket - Great site to check out for Author's Study.
- National Geographic for Kids
- Scholastic for Students - The site has online activities for students.
- Playful Learning - Learning experiences that promote positive family interactions
Information on Credit by Demonstrated Mastery - CDM
- Approved School Calendars
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- HomeBase Parent Portal
- Enroll in Student Insurance
- School Nutrition Services
- Lunch Prepay Website
- Edulog School Assignment Finder
- School Social Work
- On-Line School Payments
- Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS)
- Credit by Demonstrated Mastery (CDM)
- Latino Outreach Program
Technology Services Support Links
- Technology HelpDesk (Intranet Only) & Technology Help Desk Tutorial
- iForgot Self-Service Password System
- UCPS Student User Lookup Tool
- Teacher Start Up Page (Elementary)
- Teacher Start Up Page (Middle)
- Teacher Start Up Page (High)
- Google Meets Instructions
Staying Safe Online
Google Apps for Education (GAFE)