School Tobacco Infractions
- Contract of Agreement for Tobacco Offense (also available in Spanish) - to be completed by Administrator, copy given to Tobacco Educator and copy faxed to Support and Prevention at 704-282-2171
- One Hour Tobacco Education Class - required for first infraction (see activities below)
- Alternative to Suspension - four-hour tobacco ATS series required for second infraction
- Tobacco Education Resource Guide - see list of videos and teaching models available on loan. Send email to request resources.
- Activity ideas to incorporate into one-hour tobacco education class