*Prom is from 8-11 PM.
*This is a UCPS/Piedmont High event, all school policies are binding.
*Dress is formal/semiformal.
*Bring sensible shoes (flats/flops) for the track and football field. You can wear your heels until you get to the track and field. This is for your protection as well as the facility’s protection.
*Prom entrance will be through the football stadium gates. Teachers will be available to check you in.
*Make sure you have the receipt of ticket purchase in your email and accessible on your phone. We will scan your QR code for entry, or you may print it off to be scanned.
*King and Queen will be announced at 10 PM. Students must be present to win.
*Ladies may want to bring a sweater, shawl, or coat in case it gets cool.
*The Prom Photobooth will be available for pictures and will be your prom favor.
* Light hors d'oeuvres and beverages will be served.
*Piedmont sunset is included!
**PIEDMONT HIGH PROM WILL BE HELD IN THE STADIUM**Prom tickets will be sold for $25/person. View the Prom Ticket Purchasing Procedure here.How to purchase tickets online:Prom Tickets are now on sale. Students should go to https://www.ucpsathletics.com/piedmonttickets to purchase using their student ID as the passcode. Passcodes will be updated every Monday, therefore, if a student has signed up for Prom as of April 19, they can purchase tickets beginning today. If they sign up later this week, their ID’s will be added to the system next Monday and they will then be able to purchase. Students can either print out a copy of their ticket for entry or the QR code can be scanned at the gate from their phone.
- Permission forms must be submitted to Andy Fisher and/or Janet Smith prior to purchasing a ticket. Virtual students can submit the forms via email; in-person students can deliver to Room K20 or Room D3. All forms should be turned into Mrs. Smith or Mr. Fisher by May 5th.
- Be advised that NO REFUNDS will be given after tickets are purchased.
PROM ATTENDEE GUIDELINES
- Attendance is limited to invited students and guests in adherence to capacity guidelines for the football stadium.
- Attendees will be screened upon entrance. (Temperature screenings will still occur at prom even though they have been relaxed during the regular school day.)
- Attendees are to follow physical distancing guidelines between groups and other individuals not in their group.
- Attendees are to follow face-covering guidelines (while standing, masks must be worn; if sitting down to eat or drink, masks may be removed.)
- Attendees are to wash/sanitize their hands in accordance with guidelines - hand sanitizer will be provided.
- All UCPS/Piedmont High School policies will be in effect during prom.
PROM REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
PROM ADVISORSPROM DRESS CODE - For the 2021 prom, dress code is semi-formal/formal.
- Students in grades 11 & 12 must download and complete the Piedmont High School Dance Permission Form. Students bringing a guest (must be under age 20), must download and complete the Guest Permission Form.
- Permission forms must be submitted to Mr. Fisher in Room K20 or Mrs. Janet Smith in Room D3 prior to paying for tickets.
- For virtual students, completed permission forms must be emailed to BOTH Mr. Fisher (email@example.com) and Mrs. Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org). A confirmation email will be sent upon submission of forms.
- After permission forms have been submitted and approved, payment of $25/person can be made using the payment method determined by advisors. (Will be announced soon!)