Prom Protocol:Piedmont's Prom is for Juniors and Seniors only. Any student who is a Junior or Senior may invite one underclassman or one non-Piedmont guest. Guests must meet the requirements detailed below and cannot be older than 20 as of April 30, 2022. **Underclassmen must turn in their prom permission form with the Junior/Senior's form with whom they are attending.**
Prom Details:Date: April 30, 2022
Time: 8 p.m.- midnight
Location: Union County Agricultural Center Ballroom
Per UCPS policy: Students must complete a permission form in order to attend (this includes early grads): These forms can be found linked below or paper copies can be found outside of rooms D-3 and E4.
*********Parent signatures required on all permission forms regardless of student age!**********
If you are a Piedmont student attending prom, please complete this permission form. If you are bringing an underclassman as a guest, you must turn in the underclassman's prom permission form WITH your permission form.
If a Piedmont student is bringing a guest from another school or who does not attend school, please have the guest complete the non-Piedmont guest permission form:
February 28-March 11- All tickets will be $40.00
March 21- April 1- All tickets will be $50.00
April 11-28- (spring break discluded) All tickets will be $60.00
For instructions on how to purchase tickets online, go to: https://bit.ly/3putaKj
**ALL TICKET PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!**
Once the permission form is complete, please turn the form(s) in to Mrs. Erica Floyd in room E4, or Mrs. Janet Smith in room D-3. Any questions about the forms should be directed to these same persons/ locations.
- With a completed permission form, a student and his/her guest, if applicable, will be put into a spreadsheet and within 24 hours should be eligible to purchase a ticket online. Please allow this 24 hours to prepare for ticket processing.
- The online purchasing will occur on the Piedmont website under the Athletics tab. Students will find the prom event listed and can purchase the ticket here. Please see Mrs. Erica Floyd or Mrs. Janet Smith if you encounter any issues with the online ticket purchase.
- You cannot purchase a ticket without turning in a permission form.
UCPS Special Event Guidelines:
- All attendees will be required to present a photo ID (permit, license, school ID etc) upon arrival and proof of ticket purchase. After purchasing a ticket, you will receive an email with a barcode for entry. Please keep this email and screenshot the barcode for ease in scanning upon entry to prom.
- Please treat prom as if it were happening on school property. All UCPS code of conduct rules are in place. You are representing Piedmont High School.
- This is a formal event, and as such, the dress code is: FORMAL. Gentleman, it is not required you rent a tuxedo, but a shirt, tie, and dress slacks would be expected. Ladies, please choose garments that exhibit the highest classiness possible. You all represent Piedmont High School at these events.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed at the Union County AG Center. Appetizers and beverages will be provided at this event.
- Once you enter the Union County AG Center you may not leave and return. If you choose to leave, please understand there will be no re-admittance.
- It is your responsibility to keep up with your belongings while at prom.
- A photobooth will be provided for the evening as a party favor. Unlimited shots available.
- No one over the age of 20 on the date of prom will be admitted.
- Erica Floyd - Room E4
The Prom Closet is now open during all lunches in the Panther Room located next to the gym lobby. The Prom Closet will be open through Spring Break! Anyone who has gently-used donations to make to the Prom Closet can bring them to the Counseling Office.