DATE: Saturday, April 21, 2018TIME: 8:00 - MidnightLOCATION: Union County Ag Center, Wingate, NC
Prom Reminders for Students
TICKET SALE DATES
- No guests over the age of 20 will be permitted at the prom.
- Everyone needs to have a photo ID.
- Formal dress is expected. Please check the Piedmont Prom page for dress code for prom which has been up since the beginning of the year.
- In lieu of favors, a photo booth will be set up for your keepsake.
- Prom King and Queen will be announced at 11:15 PM.
- In conjunction with the Union County Safe Schools Policy, once you are inside the prom, you WILL NOT be allowed to leave and re-enter.
- NO outside food or drink is permitted in the Union County Agricultural Center.
- If you need to change who your guest will be, please have a new guest form filled out and turn it in to Mrs. Smith, Mrs. Thomas, or Mr. Fisher by April 20th as well. No new guests will be accepted after this day!!!
Ticket sales can only be purchased from 7:45-8:15 a.m. in Room D3.
*Flex students should see Mrs. Smith in D-3 as soon as they arrive on campus and sign in. *
April 9-13 Tuesdays and Thursdays only
Piedmont Seniors $40
Juniors and Guests $80
April 16-20 Tuesdays and Thursdays only
All tickets for all students are $80All delinquent fees must be paid prior to purchasing Prom tickets.All forms must be completed prior to purchasing Prom tickets. Forms are downloadable below or are available outside Rooms D3, K14, and K20.PROM ADVISORSPROM DRESS CODE - All Prom attire must meet the dress code standards. Please read before purchasing formal attire.
- If you have any outstanding balances in the office, these must be paid BEFORE you purchase your tickets as well.
- Prom faculty advisors are Janet Smith, Andy Fisher, and Jennifer Thomas.
- Students must have a "Student Form" completed with a parent signature prior to buying prom tickets. Download the applicable form below.
- No one over 20 years of age will be allowed into Prom unless they are a current Piedmont student.
- Students who bring a guest must submit a completed "Guest Form" before purchasing tickets. Download the "Guest Form" below.
- Guests who attend another high school must have an administrative signature from their respective school before a ticket is purchased.
- Everyone (including guests) needs to have a photo ID. No ID, No Entrance!!
- Prom King and Queen will be announced at 11:15 PM; souvenirs/prom favors will be available after that time.
- In conjunction with the Union County Safe Schools Policy, once you are inside the prom, you will not be allowed to leave and re-enter.
- Prom attendees are reminded of the dress code. Complete dress code guidelines can be downloaded here.
- Please email or call any of the faculty prom advisors with questions.