Students must have their driver's license in order to apply for a parking tag. The admin overseeing parking this year will be Mr. Edwards. Please email him at email@example.com with questions or concerns.
Effective September 2020, students who receive their driver's license and want to apply for a temporary parking permit should download and complete the documents below and submit to Mr. Edwards in the front office.
**FOR SOPHOMORES ONLY (Temporary parking passes for sophomores expire on December 31, 2020; Sophomores wanting a temporary parking pass for Spring 2021 must submit a Spring 2021 application and pay $20. Sophomores applying for a parking pass for the first time must submit both the application and the R U Buckled Agreement forms to Mr. Edwards.**
- Student Temporary Parking Permit Application-Spring 2021
- Piedmont High School Parking Regulations
- R U Buckled Agreement
Juniors/Seniors: In order to purchase the tag, you MUST complete the following process online:
1. Register in FamilyID: https://www.familyid.com/piedmont-high-school-student-parking - Complete details about parking guidelines and requirements are posted under the FamilyID link. Please be sure to read these guidelines before beginning the registration process. *NOTE - You will need a picture of the student's driver license and a picture of proof of registration and insurance for the student's vehicle as part of the registration process.*
- If you need assistance with account creation in FamilyID, here is a tutorial video: http://assets.cdnma.com/13424/assets/FamilyID%20Videos/New%20User%20.mp4
2. Pay the $40.00 parking fee online using the UCPS Online Payment System. Students registering for a parking tag must owe no fines/fees to UCPS or Piedmont High. NOTE: Students who did not return their Math calculators at the end of the year MUST return them (or pay for them) prior to purchasing a parking tag.