• Address change request for current UCPS employees:

    Please log in to your Employee Directory Profile (Google Chrome is recommended). 

    Sign in sample  
    Click on your name (sample below) to access the address change request feature.
    Address change request sample  

    You will be able to update the following information:

    • Home Address

    • Phone Number(s)

    • Personal Email

    • Emergency Contact

     Name change:

    You can also request a name change packet in your Employee Directory profile.
    Please note that you must have received your Social Security Card before your name can be updated.
    Substitutes:  Please use the substitute address change form at this link: https://www.ucps.k12.nc.us/Page/5862

Employee Address and Name Change