GRADUATION WILL BE HELD AT WINTHROP UNIVERSITY ON JUNE 9th at 9:00 AM!GRADUATION PRACTICE:
Practice is Friday, June 8th, at 4:30 p.m. at Byrnes Auditorium located at 701 Oakland Ave, Rock Hill, SC
- ARRIVE at PRACTICE no later than 4:20 p.m. – find your seat – you will have a name card on your assigned seat. Practice will begin promptly at 4:30 p.m.
- Attendance will be taken at practice.
PRACTICE IS MANDATORY- IF YOU DO NOT ATTEND PRACTICE YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GRADUATION CEREMONY!!
GRADUATION DAY- Saturday, June 9th → be there at 8:00 a.m.
- Be at Byrnes Auditorium at 8:00 a.m. Park as directed and enter through designated entrance. Entrance will be shown to you at graduation practice. Graduation will begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Arrive at graduation appropriately dressed
- BOYS- Dress clothes, similar to Dress or Khaki Pants, Button-down Collared Shirt and Tie- NO JEANS.
- GIRLS- Dress clothes: Wear something that does not show around the collar and something that does not hang below your gown.
- BOTH boys and girls- no flip-flops, no tennis shoes.) Carry your robe into the auditorium, do not bring hangers into the auditorium for your robe; there is NO storage for them. DO NOT BRING purses, gifts, cameras, CELL PHONES, etc. into the auditorium- there is no place to store these items- make arrangements with your family ahead of time to secure your items. You will not be allowed to enter line-up area with these items.
- Remember your cap and gown (no decorations on caps are allowed), tassel, and any honor cords that you have been given.
GRADUATION TICKET INFORMATIONAll students will receive 10 free tickets to graduation. Extra tickets will be on sale Tuesday, May 30th - Thursday, June 1st and Monday, June 5th - Thursday, 8th from 3:30 to 5 pm. Students may also purchase extra tickets during the school day in Mrs. Villas' office. All senior fees MUST be paid in order for students to purchase extra tickets. All graduation tickets will be handed out at graduation practice.Seniors be sure you have done the following:
Graduation Survey (To be completed May):Complete the following survey HERE so that your final transcript will be sent to the appropriate location! This is the only way we know where to send your transcript!
- Turned in any SPCC books or you will be charged!
- Paid any fees due
- Turned in your Chromebook
- Turned in all library books
- Turn in all college acceptances and scholarship information to guidance?