GRADUATION WILL BE HELD AT WINTHROP UNIVERSITY (COLISEUM) ON JUNE 10th at 1:00 PM!Seniors are to arrive at Winthrop University for graduation line-up by 8:00 AM!For graduation questions, please contact Amanda Bristow at PWHS (email@example.com)GRADUATION PRACTICE:
To be determined. Graduation practice will be held at Parkwood High School, NOT Winthrop.
PRACTICE IS MANDATORY- IF YOU DO NOT ATTEND PRACTICE YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GRADUATION CEREMONY!!
GRADUATION DAY- Monday, June 10th
- Be at the Coliseum by TBD. Park as directed and enter through designated entrance. Entrance will be shown to you at graduation practice. Graduation will begin at 1:00 PM.
- Arrive at graduation appropriately dressed!
- DRESS CODE:
- BOYS- Dress clothes, similar to Dress or Khaki Pants, Button-down Collared Shirt and Tie- NO JEANS.
- GIRLS- Dress clothes: Wear something that does not show around the collar and something that does not hang below your gown.
- BOTH boys and girls- no flip-flops, no tennis shoes.
- DRESS CODE:
- Carry your robe into the coliseum, do not bring hangers into the auditorium for your robe; there is NO storage for them.
- DO NOT BRING purses, gifts, cameras, CELL PHONES, etc. into the auditorium- there is no place to store these items- make arrangements with your family ahead of time to secure your items. You will not be allowed to enter line-up area with these items.
- Remember your cap and gown (no decorations on caps are allowed), tassel (standard tassel, not decorative tassel bought extra), and any honor cords that you have been given.
GRADUATION TICKET INFORMATIONAll students will receive 10 free tickets to graduation. Extra tickets are not available. All graduation tickets will be handed out at graduation practice.Seniors be sure you have done the following:
- Turned in any SPCC books or you will be charged!
- Paid any fees due
- Turned in your Chromebook and charger
- Turned in all library books
- Turn in all college acceptances and scholarship information to guidance!