Welcome to New Town Elementary School! We are excited for you to register your child at our school. Our faculty is a dedicated group of individuals working hard to ensure that our students receive the best possible educational experience we can offer.
In order to enroll your child, please follow the process outlined below. If you are enrolling for the 2020-2021 school year, your child will need to be five years old on or before August 31, 2020.
The first step in this process is completing the enrollment forms. The forms include:
- Student Registration Form
- North Carolina Health Assessment Report (must be completed and signed by a physician). This form is only for students enrolling in a North Carolina public school for the first time. It is due along with a copy of all immunizations by the first day of school.
- Proof of Residency Form
- Transportation Request Form
- Home Language Survey Form
- UCPS Request for Health Care for Acute and/or Chronic Medical Conditions
- North Carolina Immunization/Health Assessment Law Information Form
- Confidential Information for the Principal/Teacher (optional)
Supplemental documentation that you will need to accompany the documents named above will include:
- Original Birth Certificate (scanned birth certificates will be accepted if emailed; copies will be made otherwise)
- Copy of all Immunization Records
- Two (2) proofs of residency found on the Proof of Residency Form (scanned proofs of residency will be accepted if emailed; copies will be made otherwise)
Completed registration forms along with the supplemental documentation should be emailed directly to Christina Sedlmyer, Data Manager, at email@example.com.
Thank you for taking the time to complete all this information. We look forward to providing a high quality educational experience for your child.
Again, welcome to New Town Elementary School!