Welcome to New Town Elementary School! We are excited for you to register your child at our school. Our faculty is a dedicated group of individuals working hard to ensure that our students receive the best possible educational experience we can offer. In order to enroll your child, please follow the process outlined below. We look forward to having your child in our school!
The first step in this process is completing the enrollment packet. The enrollment packet includes the following forms:
- Student Registration Form
- North Carolina Health Assessment Report (must be completed and signed by a physician). This form is only for students enrolling in a North Carolina public school for the first time. It is due along with a copy of all immunizations by the first day of school.
- Proof of Residency Form
- Transportation Request Form
- Home Language Survey Form
- UCPS Request for Health Care for Acute and/or Chronic Medical Conditions
- North Carolina Immunization/Health Assessment Law Information Form
- Confidential Information for the Principal/Teacher (optional)
Supplemental documentation that you will need to accompany the documents named above will include:
- Original Birth Certificate (copy will be made at time of registration)
- Copy of all Immunization Records
- Two (2) proofs of residency found on the Proof of Residency Form (copies will be made at time of registration)
Thank you for taking the time to correctly complete all this information. We look forward to providing a high quality educational experience for your child.
To learn more about our school, you can access the school’s website at: http://ucps.k12.nc.us/newtown.
Again, welcome to New Town Elementary School!