#UShine Campaign - Honoring our Graduates!
UCPS is celebrating our 2019 graduates through our newest campaign, #UShine. This social media campaign is designed to share well-wishes for your son/daughter and recognize your graduate's accomplishments.
Submit a video wishing your graduate success as they head off to college, the military or the workforce! You may also send a baby picture and a current photo of your graduate. We want to hear from parents, siblings, grandparents, and friends.
1 Submissions open Wednesday, May 15 and will close on June 3.
2. Each photo submission should include the student’s name and school. Also, an encouraging message should be included with your photo submission to be shared with the graduate.
3. Video blogs (Vlogs) cannot exceed a minute in length. This limit is necessary to post properly on all social media platforms. Please record your video, horizontally, on mobile devices.**
4. Video blogs (Vlogs) or pictures can be shared using the following options:
- Share your video or photo via Google Drive with UCPSCommunications@ucps.k12.nc.us
- Email your video or photo to Information@ucps.k12.nc.us with #UShine in the email's subject line
- Direct message your video or photo to the UCPS Instagram account @ucpsnc
5. Please note* Submissions will be posted in the order in which they are received and scheduled based upon the volume of submissions received. All submissions must be appropriate for public posting and will be shared on the district Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
For questions regarding this campaign, please email Information@ucps.k12.nc.us and include #UShine in the email's subject line.