2019 UCPS Parent Survey
UCPS has extended the deadline for the Parent Survey. The survey will remain open until April 26. We encourage you to participate and share your feedback through an anonymous format that will be used to improve our teaching and learning practices and the overall UCPS experience for families. No personally identifiable information pertaining to you or your student will be collected. For your convenience, the survey can be taken through a mobile device and it is compatible with all operating systems. We appreciate your time and cooperation.
The Elementary Education Department supports teachers and schools in providing a quality program for every elementary student in Union County Public Schools. The department helps schools develop a quality curriculum and researched-based instructional practices in order to establish a solid educational foundation for every student.
Support of teachers and schools include:
- Creating curriculum and support guides
- Delivering professional development
- Reviewing and providing materials and resources to support instruction
- Analyzing and interpreting data
- Creating benchmark and other formative assessments
- Supporting the implementation and delivery of the North Carolina Standard Course of Study
The Elementary Education Department works collaboratively with schools to ensure students have equal opportunities to an educational program that provides the academic development, knowledge, and skills necessary for success in the 21st Century.