Student Support Services K-5 Overview
The Role of Student Support Services K-5/Section 504
Additional Functions of Student Support Services Include:
- Processes requests for student transfers and student releases.
- Facilitates transfer appeal hearings.
- Assist parents with questions regarding school assignment, enrollment requirements, discipline issues, and school-level concerns and/or complaints.
- Ensures compliance with Section 504 requirements and ensures the availability of a Section 504 grievance process.
- Conducts Section 504 manifestation determination meetings.