The first day of school for students on the traditional calendar is Monday, Aug. 28.
We're excited to have your family join us for another great school year at UCPS!
Whether you're looking for athletic forms and bell schedules or information about enrollment and after-school programs, your one-stop shop for everything you need to know about the 2017-18 school year is conveniently listed below.
UCPS faculty and staff are looking forward to welcoming our students and having another wonderful school year!
- Which school will my child attend?
- How do I enroll my child?
- Kindergarten Registration
- District Attendance maps
Bell Schedules and Calendars
- 2017-2018 Bell Schedule
- District Calendars
- Early Release Schedules
- Open House Information
School Nutrition Services
- School Nutrition Services
- Free & reduced meal applications are now available online or at lunchapplication.com
- Paper applications will also be available at your child's school
- K-12 Payment Center
- School Nutrition Services Forms
- Contact Number: 704-296-3000
- Transportation Department
- Contact Number: 704-296-3015
- District Athletic Forms
- Contact Information: 704-296-6344
School Handbooks and Curriculum Guides