School Improvement Team
The School Improvement Team is comprised of representatives from all areas of the school community. This team makes decisions for the school and ensures that the School Improvement Plan is developed and implemented. Anyone in the school community is welcome to attend and participate in these meetings.
- Michelle Goode - Principal
- Christine Miller - Assistant Principal
- Felecia Bailey - Assistant Principal
- Melissa Fox - Instructional Curriculum Coach
- Shameka Byers - Second Grade Teacher
- Lauren Veras - MTSS Coordinator
- Tramaine Davis - Fifth Grade Teacher
- Amanda Lamar - BMT
- Adriana Robin - First Grade Representative
- Marbi Garcia - Parent Representative
- Teresa Hernandez - Parent Representative/PTO President
Meeting Dates and Minutes for the 2020 - 2021 School Year
All meetings are in-person and begin at 2:30 PM each month on the dates below. Any member of the school community is welcome to attend.
Our Direction: Vision, Values, Mission & Goals