The principal of each school, representatives of the assistant principals, instructional personnel, instructional support personnel, and teacher assistants assigned to the school building, and parents of children enrolled in the school shall constitute a school improvement team to develop a school improvement plan to improve student performance.
Representatives of the assistant principals, instructional personnel, instructional support personnel, and teacher assistants shall be elected by their respective groups by secret ballot.
Parents serving on school improvement teams shall reflect the racial and socioeconomic composition of the students enrolled in that school and shall not be members of the building-level staff.We welcome and encourage parents to attend all site base meeting. Site-based meetings are held on the 4th Wednesday, every other month beginning at 2:30 pm in the media center or held virtually. September's meeting will be held on the 5th Wednesday of the month.
2021-2022 Site-Based Committee Members
- Dr. Angela Foster – Principal
- Tabitha Miller – Assistant Principal
- Alison Rushing – Media Coordinator/Specials
- Shirley Humphrey –PreK/Kindergarten
- Lashay Rorie – 1st Grade
- Marty McEwen – 2nd Grade
- Stephanie Sims – 3rd Grade
- Lisa Baucom, Kristen Mantel – 4th Grade
- Margarete Long – 5th Grade
- Elisa Bosworth– EC/AIG
- Crystal Welsh– MTSS Coordinator
- Jamie Hunt - Instructional Support Specialist
- Jaquelle Parker - Classified Staff
- Rachel Horne - Parent
- Nicole Ellis - Parent
- Afton Edwards - Parent