The primary goal of the School Improvement Team is to improve student performance.
Members include the school principal, assistant principal, instructional personnel, instructional support personnel, and teacher assistants elected by their respective groups. Parent representation is also required.
To view our working School Improvement Plan, visit www.indistar.org. Login with the credentials GuestS17386 for both the username and password.
Elected team members:
- Kristy Thomas - Principal
- Keitha Rodden - Assistant Principal
- Elaine Shobert - Support Team Representative
- Marcus Clyburn - Guidance
- Alicia Moss- Instructional Support Representative
- Dana Peele- Special Area Teacher Representative
- Rosanna Teal Instructional Coach
- Jennifer Elliott- Kindergarten Representative
- Tricia Graham- 1st Grade Representative
- Linda Heape- 2nd Grade Representative
- Michael Whitford-3rd Grade Teacher Representative
- Diane Denino- 5th Grade Teacher Representative
- Michelle Truesdell - 4th Grade Teacher Representative
- Kristina Vanzile - Teacher Assistant
- Jessica Longino - Support Staff (ESL)
There are no upcoming events to display.