The primary goal of the School Improvement Team is to improve student performance.
Members include the school principal, assistant principal, instructional personnel, instructional support personnel, and teacher assistants elected by their respective groups. Parent representation is also required.
The School Improvement Team of Rock Rest Elementary School meets on the third Monday of each month at 3:15 PM at the school.
Elected team members:
- Kristy Thomas - Principal
- Keitha Rodden - Assistant Principal
- Maria Truitt - Kindergarten Representative
- Elaine Shobert - Support Team Representative
- Margo Sellers - Guidance
- Dianne DeNino Support Team Representative
- Karen Rosenthal - Special Area Teacher Representative
- Setrina Byrd - Support Staff (Chair)
- Meredith Morales Support Staff (Secretary)
- Aris Feliz Parent Representative
- Heather Boyer - Support Staff (Literacy)
- Cyndi Newton - Teacher Assistant
- Krista James - Support Staff (ESL)