- Cathy Haney - Principal
- Stephanie Funderburk- Assistant Principal
- Holly Beane - Kindergarten
- Abigail Salsedo First Grade
- Rachelle Campbell Second Grade
- Stephanie Funderburk-Third Grade
- Gina Vestuti-Fourth Grade
- Adam Haas - Fifth Grade
- Susan Colbath- Specials/Support Staff
- Marsha Reid- Instructional Assistant
There are no upcoming events to display.
5/20/19 – Site base minutes
- Brenda – review of parent engagement/parent compact. Tried to get parent input on forms. Want it later in the year, shorter form (used Sardis Elem as sample), include information the same, Beth – include leadership event participation and student led conferences – use first conference to get back information
- Do student compact at student led conference and parental engagement at beginning of the year
- Go with shorter parental engagement form – sign form to approve
- Make sure you give parent contact logs for 6th marking period
- Grade level concerns
- Cafeteria concerns
- Discipline committee – work over the summer to create/tweak/change for next year.
- Talk to team about a rep for committee so that we can meet over the summer to begin the process of streamlining our discipline plan.
- Have each grade level team come up with ideas of discipline ideas in the school that you want to keep and change and some ideas as to how to change them.
- Have a rep and ideas to Cheryl Konopka by June 4
- NC Star – School Improvement Plan
On-line site to add and update
- Reps take back rubric to teams and work together to score – bring back on June 4