Enrolling Your Student at Antioch Elementary for 2021-2022
Are you enrolling a new Kindergarten student for 2021-22? Click HERE and choose…
New Kindergarten Enrollment.
Are you enrolling a new 1st-5th grade student for 2021-22? Click HERE and choose…
New Elementary School Enrollment 2021–2022.
Here are specific directions for student enrollment
1, Navigate to Union County Public Schools main website
2. On the left, Click “EXPLORE” , then click “ENROLL”
3. Click the “COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS IN SCRIBBLES”
4. Click the “START/LOGIN” button
If you do NOT already have a Scribbles dashboard account , click “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” on the next page, Otherwise Login with your email and password you used to previously create your Scribbles dashboard account.
5. Add a student to your account by following the onscreen instructions.
6. Read the important information regarding REQUIRED documents for enrollment. The Immunization requirements and the NC Health assessment forms can be accessed by clicking the blue “HERE” BUTTON.
7. Click the green “BEGIN APPLICATION” button
8. Click the blue ‘BEGIN APPLICATION FOR ( NAME) button.
9. Click “ NEW ELEMENTARY ENROLLMENT”
10. CLICK “SELECT” next to Applicable Grade
11. Click “NEW ENROLLMENT, NO SCHOOL YET ASSIGNED”
12. Click “SELECT” next to New Elementary Enrollment for 2021-2022
13. Click the blue “COMPLETE NEW ELEMENTARY ENROLLMENT”
14. Complete all questions on the application. Please add both parents applications ( if applicable) in the guardian section and at least one emergency contact that is NOT mother or Father in the emergency contact section. Sign in the box at the bottom of the application and click the blue “PROCEED”
15. Once the application is complete and the proceed button clicked, you will be asked to complete a time sensitive task. This task in the HOME LANGUAGE survey which is a federally required question. Please complete the home language survey before logging out of your dashboard account. You will also receive an email shortly after submission of your application letting you know you successfully completed your enrollment. This email will assign you an order number for your application. Your enrollment will NOT be approved and assigned to your zoned school unless the minimum required documents for enrollment are uploaded.
The minimum required documents for enrollment are
- Child’s birth certificate
- parent/guardian ID’s
- 2 proofs of address
Are you new to Antioch and temporarily living outside the Antioch attendance zone due to new home construction? Is your closing date AFTER the start of the new school year (8/23/2022)? Before you enroll, click HERE and choose…
School Transfer Request –New Application to request permission to attend Antioch. After you get approval to attend, choose one of the options above.
Is your situation different from any of the above choices? Email Deirdra Bortny at firstname.lastname@example.org to get enrollment help. Or read more about Enrollment and Student Transfer Requests at Scribbles by clicking HERE!