General Information for Parents:
For specific information pertaining to students, please also check the For Students link.
MRHS Academic Options Session
On Monday, November 14, at 6:30pm in the MRHS auditorium we will host an Academic Options information session for students and families. See this FLYER for more information.
Rising Seniors- Class of 2017
The Class of 2017 Senior Events Committee has begun to plan and organize for events for the 2016-17 school year!
See THIS FORM for information from the Senior Committee, which details opportunities to financially support events for the Class of 2017, order Senior t-shirts, yard signs, and more.
Class of 2017 t-shirt design ideas can be submitted through Friday, May 27, and rising seniors will vote on design options during the week of Memorial Day.
The Back-to-School/Open House Event for Seniors will be Tuesday, August 16 from 8am to 10am. Senior shirts & signs ordered by July 15 will be delivered at the Open House Event.
We are looking forward to a great Senior year for the Class of 2017!
- Transcript Request
- MRHS & UCPS Student Handbook
- Chromebook Student-Parent Agreement Form 2015-2016
- Chromebook Website: Very helpful and user friendly
- Attendance Policies for MRHS can be found in the MRHS Student Handbook
- District Attendance Maps
- Driver's Education and Driver's Eligibility
- Maverick Pride - Recognize staff members!
- Approved School Calendars
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- HomeBase Parent Portal
- Enroll in Student Insurance
- School Nutrition Services
- Lunch Prepay Website
- Edulog School Assignment Finder
- School Social Work
- On-Line School Payments
- Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS)
- Credit by Demonstrated Mastery (CDM)
- Latino Outreach Program
- Advanced Placement Course (AP) Information
- Application for Early Graduation, Senior Mid Year
- Early Graduation Application - Junior Year
Program of Studies - General UCPS Course Information
Graduation, diploma, and course requirements are assigned by the year a student enters ninth grade for the first time. For questions about additional requirements, contact your school's counseling department.
College and National Testing Information
Technology Services Support Links
- Technology HelpDesk (Intranet Only) & Technology HelpDesk Tutorial
- iForgot Self-Service Password System
- UCPS Student User Lookup Tool
- Teacher Start Up Page (Elementary)
- Teacher Start Up Page (Middle)
- Teacher Start Up Page (High)
Staying Safe Online
Google Apps for Education (GAFE)