Resources for Parents
**Due to COVID-19 School Office is Closed. Only Essential Employees Allowed in the Building. Office Staff will be working remotely at this time.
Please call the school if you need further information (704) 296-3120 and leave a message. Your call will be answered within 24 hours.
You can also email the staff. If you need to register for the upcoming school year, please go to Scribbles on the UCPS website and do an online enrollment.
Thank you for your patience.
Debido a COVID-19 La oficina de la escuela está cerrada!
General Information for Parents
Clubs and Athletics InformationWe Need Volunteers
- Health Sciences Academy at Monroe Middle School Mission & Vision Statement
- Bell Schedule 21-22
- Student Handbook 21-22
- Dress Code 2021-2022; [Spanish]
- HSA@MMS Health and Safety Guidelines for Daily Operation, [Spanish]
- UCPS Student Handbook and Curriculum Guide
HSA@MMS Media Center
Resources for Middle School Parents
NC DPI Websites
- UCPS Healthy Schools
- Reading Rocket - Great site to check out for Author's Study.
- National Geographic for Kids
- Scholastic for Students - The site has online activities for students.
- Playful Learning - Learning experiences that promote positive family interactions
Information on Credit by Demonstrated Mastery - CDM
- Technology Help Desk and Technology Help Desk Tutorial
- O365 Self-Service Password System
- UCPS Student User Lookup Tool
- Teacher Startup Page (Elementary)
- Teacher Startup Page (Middle)
- Teacher Startup Page (High)
- Google Meets Instructions
- Grades 3-12 Laptop Distribution Plan
- UCPS External Public Facing Applications
- UCPS Internal Employee Applications
Staying Safe Online
Google Apps for Education (GAFE)