Resources for Parents
Things You Should Know:
The school building does not open until 7:30 am. For safety reasons, please do not drop your children off before 7:30 am.
- Back Packs
Lost and Found
- Students who find lost articles are asked to take them to the office.
- Lost articles will then be placed on the lost and found rack located in the back hall.
- If there are any questions, please feel free to ask our office personnel.
- Lost articles, which are not claimed within a reasonable amount of time, will be given to charitable organizations.
- Approved School Calendars
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- HomeBase Parent Portal
- Enroll in Student Insurance
- School Nutrition Services
- Lunch Prepay Website
- Edulog School Assignment Finder
- School Social Work
- On-Line School Payments
- Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS)
- Credit by Demonstrated Mastery (CDM)
- Latino Outreach Program
Resources for Middle School StudentsUCPS Websites
NC DPI Websites
Websites you might find helpful:
- UCPS Healthy Schools
- Reading Rocket - Great site to check out for Author's Study.
- National Geographic for Kids
- Scholastic for Students - The site has online activities for students.
- Playful Learning - Learning experiences that promote positive family interactions
Information on Credit by Demonstrated Mastery - CDM
Technology Services Support Links
- Technology HelpDesk (Intranet Only) & Technology Help Desk Tutorial
- iForgot Self-Service Password System
- UCPS Student User Lookup Tool
- Teacher Start Up Page (Elementary)
- Teacher Start Up Page (Middle)
- Teacher Start Up Page (High)
Staying Safe Online
Google Apps for Education (GAFE)