- 2015-16 Student Handbook
- Cyclone Pride Recognition form
- Ghost Ball Drop contributions can be paid online - For those of you who do not have a student at UCEC, please use student Tim Conner, ID#900367.
- How to Apply
- Volunteer Information
- School Calendar 2016-17
- SITE Based Meeting Minutes
- Student Insurance
Union County Early College provides a math tutor during the school day to help your student with their academic needs. Please know that tutoring is already available and in progress; there are also peer tutors available, and access to SPCC's Academic Support Center.
Together in Education
Harris Teeter and Union County Early College.
Are You Linked?
Harris Teeter’s "Together in Education" account number for Union County Early College is 8613.
You can link your Harris Teeter VIC card at the store or online at Harris Teeter
Attention Parents and Students:
Union County Early College will pay for student college textbooks, lab and technological fees. (There may be a few exceptions.) College students will be responsible for the purchase of materials for their college classes, i.e., calculators, art supplies, maps, lab coats, medical equipment.
Please click on the click below to receive important information from the
Safe and Drug-Free Communities:
Every parent could benefit from tips that will keep our child from harm. Click here for information on "After the Bell," part of the Emmy® awarding winning Connect with Kids series presented by WSOC-TV.
Want to know more about Driver's Education Classes?
For more information about the Early College program, we encourage you to visit these websites:
- Access to Canvas
- Approved School Calendars
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- HomeBase Parent Portal
- Enroll in Student Insurance
- School Nutrition Services
- Lunch Prepay Website
- Edulog School Assignment Finder
- School Social Work
- On-Line School Payments
- Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS)
- Credit by Demonstrated Mastery (CDM)
- Latino Outreach Program
- Advanced Placement Course (AP) Information
- Application for Early Graduation, Senior Mid Year
- Early Graduation Application - Junior Year
Program of Studies - General UCPS Course Information
Graduation, diploma, and course requirements are assigned by the year a student enters ninth grade for the first time. For questions about additional requirements, contact your school's counseling department.
College and National Testing Information
Technology Services Support Links
- Technology HelpDesk (Intranet Only) & Technology Help Desk Tutorial
- iForgot Self-Service Password System
- UCPS Student User Lookup Tool
- Teacher Start Up Page (Elementary)
- Teacher Start Up Page (Middle)
- Teacher Start Up Page (High)
- Google Meets Instructions
Staying Safe Online
Google Apps for Education (GAFE)