- Battle of the Books: Students compete to answer questions from the NCSLMA Battle of the Books list.
- BETA: An academic based club, BETA Club is open to 8th graders who meet certain academic requirements. Students who are in BETA Club meet periodically after school and participate in the BETA Club Convention in February.
- Chorus: Students must be enrolled in the 7th Grade Semester Chorus Class or the Year-Long 8th Grade Chorus class to participate. Directed by Mr. NeSmith, Chorus students perform a spring and winter concert. They also travel to events such as "Real Men Sing", "All-County", and to perform at our elementary schools.
- Drama: Our Drama Department puts on several productions a year and is sponsored by our Drama teacher, Ms. DePietro. Students must audition to be involved in our shows, but do not have to be in Drama class.
- Math 24 Club Continuing to help children sharpen basic math skills such as computation, problem solving, number sense, critical thinking, and pattern sensing. This game is helping to create a new generation of students become critical thinkers and problem solvers.
- YCI (Youth Commission International)
- Robotics: Students build robots to complete various challenges; students also compete at the countywide robotics competition demonstrating their skill
- Science Olympiad: A club oriented around building student interest in Science. Science Olympiad is an American team competition in which students compete in 'events' pertaining to various scientific disciplines, including earth science, biology, chemistry, physics, and engineering. Club sponsors Jordan Marmara Mark Moore