UCPS Volunteer Services
We appreciate your interest in becoming a volunteer with Union County Public Schools. We are pleased that you are joining us to donate your time, talent and resources to support our schools. Please review the following instructions for approved and new volunteers.
If you would like to become a volunteer for Union County Public Schools, complete a volunteer application. Once your application is submitted, you will receive an automated email correspondence instructing you to confirm your email address. Additionally, you will receive an automated email when your application is approved or denied. Please feel free to contact our schools for specific volunteer opportunities!
The Union County Board of Education policies govern the work of volunteers in the schools and in the screening process that must be utilized. These policies are UCPS BOE Policy 3-29 Screening of School Volunteers and UCPS Volunteer Program Administrative Guidelines.
If you have questions about becoming a volunteer, contact Bill Connell at 704-296-3176 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteering at Kensington
Parents and guardians are encouraged to volunteer at Kensington!
- Please make arrangements with teachers to schedule appropriate times.
- Upon arrival at the school, volunteers will need to check in at the school office.
- All volunteers/visitors must show a photo ID.
- Other children/younger siblings may not come to school with adult volunteers.
- It is UCPS policy that all volunteers fill out an application to be a UCPS-approved volunteer.
- More information about volunteer opportunities with UCPS is on the UCPS Volunteer Services page.