The UCPS College Readiness and Innovation department supports:
- College Preparation (Advanced Placement, college entrance exams, etc.)
- Driver's Education
- Dual Language Immersion
- Humanities and Healthful Living
- Innovation and Ed Tech
- School Library Media Coordinators
Along with the Department of Career Readiness, the department of College Readiness and Innovation works with schools to help students transition to their post-secondary plans.
Looking for information about the college application and scholarship process? Check out the College Prep page linked on the left.
UCPS is now using Naviance Family Connection to help with College and Career Planning!
What can you do with Naviance Family Connection? Here are some helpful parent resources:
- Parent's guide to accessing Naviance Family Connection from school website
- What is Naviance Family Connection? (English/Spanish)
- Parent's quick start guide to Naviance Family Connection (English/Spanish)
Visit your school to get an access code that will allow you to create a parent account for Naviance Family Connection.
Ask your school counselor for more information about how your child in grades 6-12 is using Naviance!