Monroe High School Student Handbook- English
UCPS Anti-Harrassment Statement
Chromebook Care Video
Permission Forms for Reproductive Health and Safety Education (9th Graders)
Testing Tips for Parents
Parents play a key role in preparing students for state assessments. During this testing period, parents are encouraged to:
- Make sure students are in school during review and testing sessions. Avoid doctor or dental appointments on review or test dates.
- Stay well-informed about students' tests. Know their test schedule, results, how results are used, and how the results will affect grade placement or course recommendations.
- If there are major differences between a student's standardized test scores and overall school grades, find out why.
- Encourage students to listen carefully to all test-taking directions given by the teacher and to ask questions about any directions that are unclear.
- Make sure students are well-rested on test day.
- Make sure students eat breakfast on the day of the test. Hunger can detract from a good test performance.
- Encourage students to do their best.
(Tips provided by the American School Counselor Association)