Report a Concern

  • Union County Public Schools has several ways for students, parents and community members to report concerns. The UCPS Tip Line and Say Something Anonymous Reporting System are available, however, if you or someone you know is in imminent danger, please call 911 immediately.

UCPS Tip Line

  • Parents, students, staff and community members are encouraged to use the UCPS Tip Line to share feedback or report a safety risk. To report an anonymous tip, do not include contact information in the submission.


Say Something