Cuthbertson High School Media Center - "Cavalier Castle"
Click here to search (The CHS collection of books and digital resources)Click here for the Union County Public Library Teen Summer Reading brochure!
Chapter Chat will reopen in fall of 2019!
CHS Battle of the Books (HBoB)Click here to visit Cameron's Collection.
Click here to view a presentation about Cameron's Collection.
Databases - Students may obtain passwords for home use in our Media Center.Try these fun websites that help you find good books to read:
Tell Goodreads what titles or genres you’ve enjoyed in the past, and they will give you surprisingly insightful recommendations.
Suggests books based on your answers to questions about things you like and are looking for in a book.
What Should I Read Next?
Enter a book you like and the site will analyze their huge database of real readers' favorite books to provide book recommendations and suggestions for what to read next.
Enables millions of combinations of factors and then suggests books which most closely match your needs. Click to open up to 4 sliders and move them to set your choices. Explore great book lists and create your own.
Reading Lists and Websites:
- Bookbub - Free bestsellers for Nook or Kindle
- Bookyards - Library to the World
- CHS Ebooks - enter "Ebooks" as a catalog search in Destiny
- Ebook Directory - free Ebooks online
- Online Textbooks - Directions to access them using Moodle High
- Project Gutenberg - more than 57,000 free downloadable Ebooks
- ReadPrint - free online library
CHS Social Media:
- CHS on Facebook
- Twitter: #CHSCavaliers
Items of Local Interest: