- Carren Heartley - Media Coordinator
The mission of the Marvin Ridge HS Media Center is to provide an atmosphere and facility that encourages students to become effective users of ideas and information and to afford students opportunities to be critical thinkers, life-long learners and discriminating decision makers.
- Monday through Thursday 7:30 AM - 3:10 PM
- Friday 7:30 - 3:00
- PRINTING is before school, after school, and during your lunch (7:30-7:55am; 2:55-3:10pm)
- Students are required to have a pass to utilize the Media Center during the school day.
- Books are checked out for a three week period and can be renewed.
- Students are expected to pay for lost or damaged books.
- Overdue notices will be sent out once a month.
- PRINTING is before school, after school, and during your lunch (7:30-7:55am; your third block lunch; 2:55-3:15pm)
- Curriculum Support
- Team Teaching
- Literacy Instruction
- Professional Reference and Research
- Path Finders designed for your curriculum area
- Faculty In-Services
- Professional Library
- Place to relax and work
Search for Books and eBooks
Google Tips & TricksInternet Country Codes - Use these codes to conduct a search when you want your results to be from another country (example site:IR will retrieve results from Iran)Search Engine Shortcuts - Use these modifiers to broaden or narrow your search results
Parent/Student Calculator Loan Agreement for those students enrolled in a MATH class - Must be logged in to UCPS gmail account
Citation and Plagiarism Resources
- Copyright Presentation from UCPS
- Plagiarism Presentation
- Image Citation Presentation from UCPS
- Photos for Class.com
- Citation Maker through Wiseowl
- Purdue OWL: MLA Citation Guide
- Purdue OWL: APA Citation Guide
- Taking the Mystery out of Copyright