Welcome to the Parkwood High School Media Center!
Meet the Library Staff:Mrs. Jennifer Williams - Library Media Coordinator
Mrs. Robin Smith- Library Media Assistant
General Information:Media Center Hours: Mon. - Fri., 7:45 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (longer hours may be available upon request)
Most Used Resources:
- Online Databases - Home access requires a password. Click here and log in for the passwords.
- UCPS Student Startup Page
- Library of Congress
- Union County Public Library
Links for Students
Use these websites to find pictures and music for your school projects.
Web 2.0 Tools for Projects
- Photos for Class
- Creative Commons
- Free Music Archive
- Pixabay (Free Stock Images/Videos)
- Pexels (Free Stock Videos)
- Unsplash (Free Stock Images)
- Pixlr (Photo Editor)
- Bensound (Royalty Free Music)
- SlidesCarnival (Free Templates for Google Slides)
- ClipArtMax (Free Clipart)
- Adobe Spark - Create graphics, collages, flyers, videos and animations that look professional in just a few taps.
- Animoto - Use digital photos to create a video.
- Canva - Create visual content that looks professional.
- Fodey - Generate an original newspaper clipping and more.
- Glogster - Create a digital, interactive poster.
- Kizoa - Make a video from pictures.
- Padlet - Online notice board creator
- Prezi - Prepare a multimedia presentation.
- Quizlet - Make or use flash cards from a variety of subject areas.
- Remove.bg - Remove image background.
- Unscreen - Remove video background.
- WeVideo - Online video editor & maker