- Monday through Friday 7:45 am - 3:30 pm
- Computer support is available from Mr. McDonald Monday-Friday from 12:15-3:15.
- Students are required to have a pass to come to the Media Center during the school day.
- Students can check out books for a two-week circulation period.
- There are no overdue fees per UCPS policy; however, students will be responsible for paying for lost/unreturned books at the end of the school year.
- Overdue notices are distributed during homeroom at least once per month.
- Printing/copying is available in the Media Center. All printouts and copies must be for a class. No personal printing is allowed.
- Hotspot Information
- Submit Student Help Desk Ticket
- Start Page for Student Apps
- PowerSchool/Canvas Login Page
- Technology Tutorials
- Translation/Read Aloud Tools
Search for Books
- Destiny - access through NCEdCloud -> Clever
- At-Home Passwords for Databases *Must be logged into UCPS Google Account*
- Access through NCEdCloud:
- Discovery Education
- Citation Maker
- Cite This For Me Google App
- Purdue OWL: MLA Style Guide
- Purdue OWL: APA Style Guide