Cougar Council, PTSO
We plan together, we work together and our children will succeed together.
The Cougar Council is Central Academy's Parent-Teacher-Student Organization (PTSO) and was founded in October 2007. The PTSO works to support the teachers, administrators, and students. We provide teacher appreciation luncheons and celebrate their birthdays monthly, recognize student achievements, and recognize our bus drivers, custodial, and lunch staff. Please join us!
Do you have interests or a special talent that you are willing to share with us? Come join us and let’s make great strides for the future of our CATA cougars! Contact email@example.com for more information about getting involved.
- PTSO APPLICATION/INVEST IN EXCELLENCE FORM
- Online Invest in Excellence Donation Website
- NEW Performing Arts Website
- Harris Teeter Together in Education (link to CATA using code 3612)
- Amazon Smile (https://smile.amazon.com/ch/26-1542614)
Please consider supporting CATA by linking to these companies when you are shopping next time!
We encourage all parents or guardians to join the PTSO. Membership will place you on an active mailing list/Sign Up Genius to receive up to date information on monthly events and sign ups! We have a great time working together to help make CATA the best school in the county!
Annual Membership Costs
- Family Membership $10.00 (student membership is included in the family membership).
- Student membership is $5.00 (for students whose family have not joined but they would like to).
- First Monday of every month at 4:30 pm in The Den (media center)
- President: Megan Huffman
- Vice President: Sarah Fazzino
- Secretary: Karen Conklin
- Treasurer: Jennifer Fabrizio
- Communications: Carol Taldo
- Performing Arts: Renee Stainback
- Hospitality: Dee Swanson
- Membership: Antoinette Enohmbi
- Sarah Fazzino
- Deb Christensen