What is PTO?
PTO is an organization of parents and teacher that help Prospect become a better school. We do this by working with the parents and teachers to determin areas of improvement, defining specific goals and determining how we can reach these goals. See all the things PTO is doing to benefit our students and our school.
Officers for the 2015-2016 School Year
- Marie Starnes, President
- Laura Creech, Vice President
- Lisa Eubanks, Treasurer
- Kristi Goins, Secretary
- Brandie Garrison, Volunteer Coordinator
- Jay Hargett, Spirit Coordinator
- Peggy Knight, Copy Program Coordinator
- Whitney Ballard, President Elect
You can help by joinging PTO, by assisting your child in our fundraisers, supporting us at Spriti Night, and volunteering your time. If you would like to volunteer at Prospect, register as a UCPS volunteer here.
Loyalty Program at Harris Teeter
- Shop at Harris Teeter and link your VIC card to our school number 1482. You must update your VIC card each new school year here.
Campbell's Soup Labels
- Collect labels from Campbell's Soup products and send them into school.
BOX TOPS for Education
- Collect BOX TOPS from General Mills products by clipping the BOX TOPS and sending them into your child's teacher. Please make sure they are in an envelope or plastic bag. The school earns ten cents for each BOX TOP turned in.