You are essential to the success of Union County Public Schools and we miss you! We appreciate your support, no matter if it’s in the form of time, talent or treasure. As you know, due to COVID-19, UCPS has made many adjustments to the instructional model, operating procedures and health and safety guidelines.
With health and safety as a priority, UCPS is following state guidelines related to visitors in schools. In an effort to reduce the spread of the virus, schools are required to limit nonessential visitors and activities involving external groups and organizations. Until further notice, UCPS will be restricting all nonessential visitors from entering school buildings.
We value your partnership and commitment to serving our students and staff. Please stay connected to your school and the district by visiting websites, following social media pages or subscribing to UCPS Snapshots, the UCPS community newsletter.
If you have questions, contact Bill Connell at 704-296-3176 or email@example.com.
When we resume full access to our building we will welcome pre-approved volunteers for the following areas:
- Car Rider Line in the Morning - 7:00 to 7:30 a.m.
- Copying for Teachers - PTO
- Cutting out “Paws” - Anytime between 7:00 and 2:00 - PTO
- Duty Free Lunch - Anytime between 10:30 and 12:15 - contact your child's teacher
- Field Trip Chaperones - When your child has a trip - contact the teacher
- Media Center - Filing and shelving
- One on One Reading Buddy - Prearranged time with a teacher - see staff directory or contact your child's teacher
- PTO Organized Events - Please contact PTO
- Open House
- Fund Raisers
- Yard Sale
- Pack Shack
- Holiday Store
- Spirit Nights
- Soliciting partnerships with businesses in the community - ongoing
Please be sure to sign the Volunteer Log when you come to the school. You will be given a nametag/pass for the time you are here. Please check-out in the same log when you are done and return the nametag/pass.
Upcoming events and activities should be posted on our school calendar.