Office & Student Hours
Sun Valley Middle School Office Hours during the regular school year (except for holidays or school closings): Monday-Friday, 8:00 A.M.-4:45 P.M.
- Homeroom begins at 8:45 A.M. Student are considered tardy if they are not in homeroom by such time.
- Breakfast is available as of 8:00 A.M.
- The earliest car riders may be dropped off is 8:00 A.M. Students will not be allowed in the building before 8:00 A.M. nor will they be allowed to congregate anywhere on campus until 8:00 A.M.
- Any student who arrives before 8:25 A.M. must report to the gymnasium.
- Students are dismissed daily at 3:49 P.M.
Please be patient with our buses as well as our car rider lines.
Pay close attention to the drop-off and pick-up routines-students may not be let out of their vehicles or picked up before the side walk begins, near the first sharp curve you come to in the front parking lot.