UCPS is now using Naviance Family Connections in grades 6-12 to assist students with the career and college planning process.
Students access Naviance through the home page on their Chromebooks. Parents can visit the front office at their child's school to receive their access code. Check with your school counselor for more information!
Parent Handouts for Naviance Family Connection:
- Parent's guide to accessing Naviance Family Connection from school website
- What is Naviance Family Connection? (English/Spanish)
- Parent's quick start guide to Naviance Family Connection (English/Spanish)
Ready to apply to college? What steps should you take?
- Create an FSA ID at www.studentaid.gov/fsaid
- Complete the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov
- Get a Residency Determination Number at www.ncresidency.org
- Apply to college at www.cfnc.org or directly through the college.
- Send transcripts to colleges at www.cfnc.org or through Naviance.
- Complete application and registration processes.
Looking for scholarship information? Log in to Naviance Family Connection for over 100 scholarships or, try these resources:
- Unigo North Carolina Scholarship listing
- Union Power Cooperative Scholarship
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) Scholarships
- WalMart Scholarship Opportunities