Subscribe to UCPS Snapshots today
UCPS Snapshots is a monthly e-newsletter that provides community members with timely information about district programs as well as the great work that staff and students are doing in our 53 schools.
Subscribe today by clicking here or texting UCPSNEWS to 22828.
- The BOOK FAIR is coming soon! The fair will run from November 13-16.
- There is a PTO Board meeting on Thursday, November 15th at 5:30 pm. This will be followed by a general PTO meeting and a 4th grade music performance at 7 pm.
- Tuesday, November 20th is Stallings Night at Chick Fil A. We hope to see you there!
- There is no school November 21st-23rd due to the Thanksgiving holidays. The office will also be closed on these dates.
- The second grading period ends on Tuesday, November 27th. Report Cards will go home with students on December 6th.
- Our Stallings Spelling Bee is scheduled for Wednesday, November 28th at 9 am.
- Our next Site Base team meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, November 28th at 3 pm.
- The PTO is sponsoring Parent's Night Out on Friday, November 30th. Information has already been sent home with all students.
- If you have any questions, please call the school office at 704-290-1558.
Monday-Friday 7:15 am-4:00 pm
We are happy to introduce the new UCPS EmpowerEd Family Portal! This portal is designed to empower your family and help you support your child in their learning. You will find links to UCPS provided resources as well as guides instructing you how to access these materials. Click Here for more information.