What has the PTO done this year?
1. Organized a playdate for all rising Kindergartners and new families before school began.
2. Organized the Spring and Winter book fairs.
3. Organized snacks/drinks for the monthly teacher/staff meetings.
4. Sold and dispersed Spirit Wear at the beginning of the year and in November.
5. Provide communication to families via the newsletter, weekly emails and website.
6. Provide and organize fundraising opportunities for the school (e.g. Box Tops, Boosterthon, and family dinner nights)
7. Organize Family Fun Events (Fall Festival, Gingerbread House Night, Checkers Night, and Hornets Night).
8. Provide and organize after school enrichment programs.
9. Create, print and disperse honor roll certificates to third, fourth and fifth graders.
10. Provide and organize a summer reading program for the students.
11. Design and sell a yearbook each year for the students to purchase.
12. Gather and organize volunteers for the media center, beautification of the outside school grounds and the room parents.
13. Organize and provide teachers with holiday cookie exchange and pie exchange.
14. Provide teachers with a teacher appreciation week full of gifts.
15. Selling and distributing pre-packaged school supplies.
16. Organize Love Letters Campaign
17. Organize/purchase holiday gifts for staff