Union County Public Schools is hiring teachers
Union County Public Schools is looking to fill teacher vacancies. The district will hold a Career Fair on Friday, December 9, from 4 – 7 p.m. at Central Academy of Technology and Arts (600 Brewer Drive) in Monroe, NC. School administrators and support staff directors will be available to talk to prospective employees about positions in instructional and non-instructional areas.
UCPS has teacher vacancies at elementary, middle and high school levels. Positions are also available for Exceptional Children’s teachers.
In addition to hiring teachers, UCPS is looking to fill positions in transportation, facilities, school nutrition services, after school program and other departments that support schools.
Attendees should bring multiple copies of their resume and be prepared to be interviewed at the career fair.
For updates about the UCPS Career Fair or to view featured jobs, follow us on Twitter @UCPS_NCJobs or Facebook @ucps.nc.
- Sixth largest district in North Carolina
- Approximately 42,000 students enrolled
- Approximately 5,000 employees
- Graduation rate is 92.8 percent—highest among 10 largest districts in North Carolina
- More than 20 Career and Technical Education Academies
- Dual-language/Immersion Programs
- Three National Blue Ribbon Schools
- Nine schools received an A+ Distinction from the State of North Carolina