- Union County Public Schools
The new UCPS website is here!
The newly redesigned UCPS website is here with a new look, easier navigation and interactive elements!
Communication is a key component to the success of any school district. That’s why UCPS is pleased to announce the launch of its newly redesigned district and school websites with parents, staff and community members in mind.
To help you navigate the new website, please read the list below to learn more about the interactive elements, features and look:
- Looking for the About Our School, Administration, Parents and Students, or Calendar tabs on your school’s website? Those topics, and the topics in the gold navigation bar on the district homepage, can now be found in the Explore dropdown menu, located in the top left corner of the website.
- To better connect parents, students and community members to frequently requested information, an “I Want To” dropdown menu is located in the top right corner of the district and school webpages.
On school websites, you can easily access PowerSchool, school lunch menus, school contact information, volunteer opportunities, an employee directory and more. On the district homepage, you can also access job vacancies, transcript requests and a new academic program portal.
- Quick Links, announcements and other district and school updates are now prominently displayed in only one location! Under the large photo on the district and school websites, you will find a section with tabs for Feature Stories, Announcements and Quick Links. Simply click on any of the tabs to display the relevant information.
- The redesigned district and school websites are mobile responsive! All of the new and interactive features can be easily accessed on any mobile device. Also, don’t forget to download the UCPS Mobile App, which can be found in the App Store or Google Play.
- UCPS connects with parents and community members in a number of ways. On school pages, icons for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Peachjar Digital Flyers and YouTube can be found at the bottom of the webpage. An additional icon for the UCPS Snapshots community and parent newsletter can be found at the bottom of the UCPS district homepage.
- Celebrate our students’ accomplishments! On the district webpage, brief stats highlighting our students’ and staff achievements can help you stay up-to-date on the great work going on in our school district.