Club Announcements - Rotating
PRHS Club/Organization Schedule Announcements
- Interested in environmental sustainability and problem solving? Growing Green is the place for you. Growing Green will be having their next meeting Monday, Nov. 14 in Mrs. Smart's room, G114.
- Crocheting and Crafting Club: Join us for our first Winter meeting on Dec. 2nd in G106. We'll discuss volunteering opportunities and work on fun crafting projects. Supplies are here - we just want you to join the fun!
- HOSA will be meeting Wednesday, November 16th at 7:40am in E212. SPCC Medical Instructors will be giving a presentation during the meeting. We will also be going over our service project for December! Check Instagram and the HOSA board for more information.
- FCCLA Meeting, November 15, D101, 3:05-4 pm
- The Spanish Club will be meeting next Tuesday, November 15, after school in room F102. All members are encouraged to attend.
- Disc Golf Club meeting this Thursday at 7:40 a.m. in Mr. Setzer's room. Also, we will be playing at Reedy Creek on Saturday Nov. 19 at 10 a.m. Must have permission form.
- Book Club will be meeting THIS WEDNESDAY in E107 at 3:10 to discuss Unwind by Neal Shusterman. Please bring a snack to share!
- Come to Mrs. Hill's room (G107) after school on Friday, November 18th for the NEHS/Creative Writing Club meeting. Everyone is welcome!