Shiloh Valley parents, please note the following information from North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper regarding face masks.
Shiloh Valley parents, please note the following information from North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper regarding face masks:
As outlined in NC Executive Order 163 by Governor Roy Cooper, face coverings are not required to be worn by an individual who:
• Should not wear a face covering due to any medical or behavioral condition or disability (including, but not limited to, any person who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious or incapacitated, or is otherwise unable to put on or remove the face covering without assistance);
• Is under five (5) years of age;
• Is actively eating or drinking;
• Is strenuously exercising;
• Is seeking to communicate with someone who is hearing-impaired in a way that requires the mouth to be visible;
• Is giving a speech for a broadcast or to an audience;
• Is a child whose parent, guardian, or responsible person has been unable to place the Face Covering safely on the child’s face.