May 19, 2019
This is Tom Childers contacting you from Antioch Elementary. I would like to begin by stating my appreciation to Ms. Sloop for planning and organizing two terrific Field Days. The activities were well organized and the students enjoyed the day very much. I would also like to extend a special thank you for the staff and volunteers that assisted with Field Day.
EOG's are quickly approaching and our school needs volunteers to proctor these assessments. The EOG's will take place on May 23rd, May 29th and May 30th. Please click this link if you are willing to volunteer. Proctoring Link
EOG Proctor Training will take place on Wednesday, May 22nd at 2:30pm in the Media Center.
Our Fifth Grade students will take the Science EOG on Thursday. Please make sure that you child is rested and arrives on time for school on Thursday.
It is time to prepare for the 2019-2020 school year. Parents may click this link to order school supplies. www.1stdayschoolsupplies.com
The school supply list is also posted on our school website.
Friday, May 31st
- 5th Grade Kahoot Tournament/ Media Center 8:00am -1:00pm
- Kindergarten Celebration - 8:30am-9:30am
Monday, June 3rd
- “Yes I Can” Awards - 7:45am - 8:30am
- EOY Awards (1st - 4th) - 9:00am-10:00am
- 4th Grade Celebration - 12:00pm - 1:00 pm (This time has changed.)
Tuesday, June 4th
- 5th Grade Promotion Practice - 7:45am-9:00am
- 5th Grade Celebration-Sports Connection 9-1
- 3rd Grade Celebration - 9:00am-10:00am
- 1st Grade Celebration - 10:30am-11:30am
- 2nd Grade Celebration - 12:00pm-1:00pm
Wednesday, June 5th
- 5th Grade Promotion - 9:00am-10:00am
Thursday, June 6th
- Last Day of School
Thank you for supporting our school - working together as one team on one mission, we are meeting needs, challenging minds and celebrating accomplishments.
Until next time… Have a great day!