Transcript Requests

How to Obtain an Official Copy of Your Transcript: Union County Public Schools offers a secure and convenient online way to request and receive a student's transcript. We do not accept faxes, emails or phone requests. Request a transcript in the Online Student Records and Payment System. Upon completing the online request form, you will receive a confirmation email when your request has been received. Once your request has been processed and mailed, your payment will be processed and you will receive an email confirmation and receipt.