• Career and Technical Education Summer Camps

    The Union County Public Schools Career and Technical Education Department will hold summer camps for rising eighth and ninth graders. Spaces are still available for the following camps--Computer Engineering, Aerospace, Multimedia, Avionics, 3D Innovation and Design, Engineering Technology, Robotics, Veterinary Science and Girls in Engineering. Click here for registration information.

    Comments (-1)
  • 2017 Graduation Schedule

    Click here to access the 2017 graduation schedule. If you have a specific question about your child's graduation, please contact the school.

    Comments (-1)
  • Free health screenings for student athletes

    Register now for free health screenings for high school students. Novant Health Competitive Edge sports screenings will be offered to UCPS student athletes on Saturday, June 3, from 8 a.m. until noon. Students may register at The registration deadline is May 28.

    Comments (-1)
  • Memorial Day Holiday

    All UCPS schools and offices will be closed Monday, May 29 for the Memorial Day Holiday.

    Comments (-1)

Feature Stories