- To begin an application please click on the link below:
Transportation Department Important Information:
The Union County Public Schools Transportation Department currently operates 315 Regular Route School Buses, 35 Spare Yellow Buses and 60 Activity Buses. We have over 31,000 students assigned to buses. Our buses are scheduled to run nearly 29,000 miles daily.
- Remember that the times listed on your transportation letter are estimates. We realize that some students will not ride, and some new students will be added. Times will be adjusted during the first two weeks of school.
- Please have your students at the assigned stop 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time. This allows the driver time to account for traffic or other unforeseen delays. It is also important that students arrive at the stop in enough time not to run to catch the bus. This is for your child's safety.
- Due to budget constraints, many stops have been consolidated, and we may not travel as many roads as we have in the past. Please work with us to accompany your child to the designated bus stop.
- If you have questions related specifically to your child's bus, please click on the "Area Supervisors" link to contact the Transportation Manager and/or Transportation Specialist.