National Junior Art Honor Society
- Name of Club: National Junior Art Honor Society (NJAHS)
- Sponsor/Sponsors: Mrs. Durbin, Mr. Kendrick
- The activities/goals of this club are: Community service through art. NJAHS strives to promote visual arts in school, enhance the school visually and serve the school and community through art.
NJAHS is a nationally affiliated club with NAEA and NCAEA-National Art Ed. Association and NC Art Ed. Association.
- Meeting days/times: TBD
- Meeting Location: Mrs. Durbin's room C-105
- What are the criteria for membership? Must be in art, maintain a 90 or better average in art, maintain an 80 average overall in all classes. Open to 6th-8th grader students.
- What does a student need to do to become a member of this club? Student should submit an application to Mrs. Durbin or Mr. kendrick, see either art teacher for applications.
- Other Information:
Events/Activities for 2019-2020 School Year:Club InductionsEmpty bowlsHoliday crafts with PR ElementaryValentines DanceChairs For CharityArt Shows/ DisplaysSchool Murials