Sign up today for the….Union County Public Schools app
1. For your specific mobile device , go to App store or Google Play store
2. Search for Union County Public Schools
3. Download (install) the app on your mobile device
4. Once downloaded, Open the app
5. You will be prompted to allow the UCPS app to send Push Notifications to your device; you should select “Allow”.
6. You will be prompted to choose the school (s) to follow; usually, these are the schools that your children attend. (note: in addition to selected school (s) , the app will always include District, news, feeds, etc.
7. Once you have chosen your default school (s), the Home screen will be displayed.
8. To change the school (s) and information that you follow go to the Settings icon.
9. The UCPS app allows you choose which school (s) and the specific information you follow. >Go to settings>follow schools>Choose the schools and feeds to follow.
In order to receive Push Notifications via the App, you need to have the “notifications” Receive inbox messages” selected
The Title I/Federal Programs Department is excited to announce that we now have a Twitter account (@UCPSFamilies) and a Facebook page (UCPS Families)! These will provide resources and information for families. Please check these out often as they are updated.