This week is an exciting week for our 3rd through 5th grade students! It is End of Grade Testing Time, an opportunity for these students to show off all that they have learned this year! Here are just a few reminders for this upcoming week we ask you to take note of:
- There is still time to sign up to be a proctor! Proctor training will take place at 7:30 on Tuesday, May 29th in the Media Center. Use the following link to sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b094cafab22a0fd0-proctors
- Reading EOG for grades 3-5 will take place on Wednesday, May 30th. Math EOG for grades 3-5 will take place on Thursday, May 31st. If necessary, any make up testing will take place on June 1st, June 4th and June 6th.
- Science EOG for 5th Grade will take place on Tuesday, June 5th.
- Read to Achieve testing for 3rd Grade will take place on June 5th.
- If you are a parent of a student in 3rd through 5th grade, please make every possible effort to have them at school before 7:30! Tardy students in these grades run the risk of having to test on the make-up days.
- Please remember to make sure your child has a good night’s sleep and a balanced breakfast!
- We need everyone’s support and due diligence in ensuring that absolutely no electronic devices (cell phones, smart watches, iPads, etc.) are brought to school-especially on testing days. If any device goes off during testing, we must declare a testing misadministration. Please help us in ensuring all students are free from distraction during this critical time!
- As much as we love having parents visit for lunch and to volunteer in classrooms, we ask that for this week, parents refrain from visiting the school during our testing days.
Thank you all so much for your support as we work hard to ensure our 3rd through 5th grade students are given the most stress free, distraction free and positive testing environment these last few days of school!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email Banks Spicer at firstname.lastname@example.org.