Peachjar Digital Flyers
We have launched a new electronic flyer communication tool called Peachjar. To view school-approved digital flyers, simply click the Peachjar button on our website.
2019-2020 Open House & New Family Information
We are very anxious to meet our new families! It is important to register new students now.
Registration packets are available in the WUES office. You can pick them up Monday - Thursday from 8 am - 4 pm.
- WUES Registration Information and Forms
- Spanish Dual Language program
- UCPS Kindergarten Registration Information
Please mark your calendars for upcoming important dates:
- August 22 - 1st - 5th Grade Open House and Meet Your Teacher -Last Names A-K come between 4-5 and last names L-Z come between 5-6 pm
- August 26 - 1st - 5th Grade First Day of School
- August 26 - 29 - Kindergarten Staggered Entry 8 am - 1 pm - Kindergarten students will attend 1 day during this week. Info will be mailed by August 10.
- August 29 - Kindergarten Open House and Meet Your Teacher - 5 pm
- September 3 - 1st Day of Kindergarten
Since October 2018, Western Union’s Elementary Battle of the Books (EBOB) team has been working hard to prepare for this year’s county competition. On Monday, March 18th, they competed against 18 other elementary teams at the Union County Ag Center. Although they did not make it to the final round, they worked extremely hard and showed excellent teamwork through some very tough questions!